2011年1月18日火曜日

The best memory of 2010

   The New Year's Eve is the best memory for me, I think. In New Year's Eve I Wanted to take it easy in my parent's home. But we had a lot of snow in my home town Matsue and lay about 50 centimeters deep. So my parents called on me for clearing snow. And I had a lot of times to help stopping cars on snowy road. When I pushed a car with Some people, everyone said "Se-no!!!", "1.2.....,3!!!" and "hummmmm!!!!". Then I thought the new contest of the Winter Olympics was born here. It is pushing a car on snowy road! yes, it is a just kidding idea.
   Because of a lots snow, there was a blackout sometimes. The resuming from the blackout was  easy. But it made my family uneasy. TV didn't work well because of snow. So I didn't watch my favorite TV shows. So we played card, Hanafuda and UNO. It was surprisingly fun. When you have a lot of snow and get a blackout, why don't you play cards with somebody? But be careful. you will get tired of the games easily.
  A lot of things happened all day. Well, then, I think that It was wonderful for me to spend with my important persons whole the important day.I am sorry for no phot.

2 件のコメント:

  1. When I was a kid we used to love blackouts. We would get out the candles and the playing cards and play games until the lights came back on. I think it is a nice way to get us away from the TV and actually spend more time together. Glad to hear you enjoyed yourself.

    返信削除
  2. Thanks, sir. TV sometimes lead us to talks. Sometimes making us quiet. So, I think TV is strange thing...

    返信削除