2011年1月28日金曜日

My possession

 My PC is a nice guy like Ken Watanabe of CM of SoftBank. Recently ,I tried to think about this. If my PC is gone from me... I would say "Oh, God ! Hey, my PC...I need you right now! Come on.." and look for.  And I will be so uneasy and get down all day. But, Why? Just a PC.... No, It is not such a easy problem for me.My PC is a entertainer for me. I often watch music PVs and funny movies on YouTube. I wacthed a movie of Maicheal' moonwalk last week and I felt that how did he do that? I could not do that, but I might be able to say "pow!!" like him probably. Then, he was so cool all over the world. I Well, and I often watch "Just for laugh". Jokes not being able to do in Japan are a lots, sometimes not conscientious. I often use to study and do works of lecture,too. Of course,  Microsoft Office Word 2007 is so many times, and Windows Movie Maker is used in Advanced Communication 2 recently. Third important way of use is getting information. Now I need a lot of new information to find job. I want to know fashion and news of everyday. That's why, in a ward, I can' t walk to the future without this thing!
  

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿